I tried Excelerol out for 30 days. Excelerol is a supplement that is formulated to help support your memory, concentration and alertness. It is easy to take and the capsules are flavorless/scentless. The blister packs are easy to open and I liked that you could pull each strip apart if you wanted to take a few with you. I always kept a 3 pk in my purse just in case I had forgotten to take them in the morning. My best time to take the pills was in the morning right after breakfast. I did not notice any difference in my concentration or alertness in the first dose. Every day after I was noticing that I did have an easier time remembering my huge lists of things to do. I was getting more accomplished and it was easier to make it through the sleepy time of the day (noon) without needing a nap. I never felt jittery. I had no adverse reactions to the supplements at all. I felt like I had my focus back, I had myself back. I loved taking them and would recommend them to anybody.
Things worth noting about Excelerol:
- it is available without a prescription (big money saved there since you avoid the doctor visit!)
- capsules are vegetarian and have no gelatin in them
- capsules are also free of wheat, eggs, dairy and animal products
- they are free of harmful chemicals and amphetamines
- you get immediate short and long term benefits
- they last up to 6 hours
- the website has secure ordering
- there is amazing support online
- lots of testamonial videos to watch
- you get a free ebook called The Brain - The Ultimate Guide to Accelerating Your Brain
- they contain natural things such as Vitamin B-12, peppermint oil, green tea extract and more
*I was sent a 30 day supply of Excelerol to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and getting free product did not sway my opinion of this product.