This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros.
A father is...
A father is...
- -an understanding heart
- -strong and supportive
- -kind and thoughtful
- -affectionate and sensative
- -always there
Here are 4 gift ideas that Dad might like. Let's celebrate the amazing men and dads in our lives!
My husband says that there is nothing more relaxing than spending time with nature playing golf. It's a simple game that even the most novice golfer can have fun at.
2. BEER MAKING KIT
Get dad a beer making kit and he is sure to have hours of enjoyment creating his own brew!
4. TABLET AND/OR CAMERA
Let dad relax on the sofa with his tablet after a long day's work. Maybe he loves taking pictures? Sam's Club has this Samsung NX1100 bundle at an amazing price!
4. TICKETS to see the groundbreaking movie Man of Steel in theater! Walmart is providing the opportunity for movie go-ers to purchase tickets to the Man of Steel premiere showing at 7 PM on June 13th, 2013 in every Walmart Electronics department across the country. This is an event not to be missed and a 1st of it's kind!
Purchase tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of Man of Steel [PG-13] on June 13th, 2013 at 7 PM at your local Walmart! Tickets can be purchased in the Electronics Department and include an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, author of “Man of Steel”, as well as an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
- Go to your local Walmart
- Visit the electronics department
- Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel prescreening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
- Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros