I am a member of the #CollectiveBias Social Fabric community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #KYDateNight
Last night I had a romantic date night in with my husband. I set up the table after we cleaned up for dinner time. I had made a romantic little Valentine game a few nights ago for my husband. For the game I just came up with four questions about our relationship (easy ones) and wrote them on some slips of paper. As a reward to my husband for answering each question I wrapped four romantic gifts that he would unwrap after each correct answer. One of the gifts my husband unwrapped was a box of K-Y Yours+Mine personal lubricant. I've included a small list at the bottom of this post to give helpful ideas for other gifts for your guy on Valentine's Day.
After some bubbly wine, a chocolate dessert, and our fun little guessing game we went online to redeem the free Vudu credit. There is a code that comes inside of the K-Y Yours+Mine lubricant that can be used for a Vudu credit plus a Plated.com credit. Pretty fun to buy an intimacy enhancement item and get these bonus gifts!
For my table I just purchased a black tablecloth from Walmart, a couple chargers, some red heart doilies, a couple cute heart champagne flutes (from a local dollar store), some simple white candle sticks (for mood lighting), and a bottle of bubbling pink moscato. All in all my total cost for my simple but romantic table-scape was around ten dollars.
The date night in went off without a hitch. This was simple, intimate, and best of all memorable. My husband was really excited to get a pile of presents, usually it's him buying me the chocolates and such. I am definitely doing this again and it won't even have to be Valentine's Day.
10 gift ideas for your man on Valentine's Day
1. slippers (Walmart has a great selection of these)
2. sexy boxers or boxer briefs (Walmart had some nice superhero themed ones!)
3. K-Y Date Night Yours+Mine personal lubricant (got mine at Walmart of course)
4. a love story dvd or bluray (my Walmart has a $5 bin that I found tons of these in)
5. chocolate or whatever treat your guy loves most
6. body spray for men
7. steak for dinner (most men love a nice slab of red meat!)
8. Vudu credit from the lube to rent or use toward the purchase of a movie he likes
9. Plated.com credit from the K-Y lube to use on some delicious chef inspired food
10. a nice bottle of wine or beer that your guy likes